Services for local companies
- Administration and liquidation
- Expert advice on the turnaround of failing companies with help to establish a strategy and to act upon an agreed plan
- Advice and/or representation of local companies where they are substantial creditors or investors in structures outside the islands
- Advice on cross border insolvency issues and assistance with group restructuring
Services to company administrators
- Members Voluntary Liquidation Service
- Appointment of liquidator
- Realisation of assets
- Distributions and reporting to shareholders
- Advice on compliance (including reporting) with all the requirements of the Guernsey company law
- Company strike offs
- Assisting and representing your client in the recovery of investments in overseas jurisdictions
- As David Rubin & Partners is a licensed insolvency practice in the UK, its Partners can act as joint liquidators in jurisdictions such as Cayman and the BVI
- Our Partners can also act as liquidators in the UK, Jersey and IOM
Services for investment funds
- David Rubin & Partners can offer clients extensive knowledge of administration issues surrounding the orderly liquidation of investment funds, including hedge funds, property and private equity funds.
- By appointing David Rubin & Partners as liquidators, the fund obtains:
- Independent professionals thus protecting the interests of the fund administrators, managers and investors alike.
- Support for the fund administrators to provide speedy closure of proceedings.
- The opportunity to appoint independent liquidators, thus providing comfort to any leverage provider.
- Outside the voluntary arrangement, we can assist by offering our services as consultants or reporting accountants to the fund boards during illiquid, or difficult marketing conditions, while future options are considered.
- For funds with legal jurisdictions outside Guernsey, we can act as joint liquidators and provide a local point of contact to the Guernsey fund administrators/managers.